Global Sales Manager
The Sensibo sales team brings IOT products to global markets. Our products are sold in every country around the globe. We’re searching for you to join our team in order to grow our sales even further. As “Global Sales Manager” you will constantly pursue new sales opportunities and support the business development process. You will report to the Head of Sales and work closely with the CEO and CBO to close sale deals, pursue new leads, develop new relationships, industries, and growth vectors. You will connect with existing and potential clients, communicate our products to a broad range of audiences and break down barriers into the market. Internally, You will apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities and metrics, and be a crucial point of contact within the team to reflect business needs.
- ”Hunter” Proactively Interact with Distributors, Energy/Utility & HVAC and seek new business opportunities and new potential customers.
- Manage outbound and inbound leads
- Develop and introduce Sensibo in new markets
- Understand customer’s needs and build product offerings to provide the best tailor-made solutions to the customers.
- Partnering with Logistics, operations, marketing and dev teams to ensure the satisfaction of the customer and successful growth of accounts
- Suggest product customization to the dev team to address client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Define pricing strategy with new customers and projects
- Master or Bachelor degree in Sales/Business Development or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience with proven results in similar sales roles (relatively long sale cycles, RFPs, negotiations)
- Advantage - Global sales management in the fields of Energy/HVAC experience
- A closer - someone who constantly pushes to close deals.
- You are excited to work in a high-growth Start-Up company and to help develop new products.
- Highly independent and motivated to get things done
- You are fluent in English, good practice of any other widely spoken language is a plus.
When you join Sensibo, you will have an important role in a fast growing startup with a unique product.
You will learn plenty, be challenged to take risks and make an impact on millions of people around the world.
You will join us on an important mission - making indoor climate smart and energy efficient, improving people's comfort and health and making our planet more sustainable.
- Great work environment
- Central location in Ramat Gan near the train station
- Flexibility and good work-life balance
- Options plan
- Be a part in building a brand and technology that your family & friends will use every day
Please send us your CV or linkedIn profile to email@example.com