PPC Campaign Manager
There are PPC positions that only help you pay your bills and then, there are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
If you are looking for a normal PPC position, this job is not for you. If you are looking to become a Multidisciplinary Online Marketing Master in a couple of years then read on.
Sensibo is a profitable and fast-growing startup with a unique product. We are building a first-class indoor climate consumer brand. Sensibo Sky, our flagship product, is the best selling smart home air conditioner controller. Our Marketing channels include Amazon, Google, Facebook, Affiliation and more.
- Managing $150,000+ per month
- Creating and managing Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Creating and managing Google Ads campaigns
- Creating and managing Content Ads campaigns (Taboola, Outbrain)
- Creating and managing Amazon campaigns
- Managing/negotiating media buys from independent blogs/websites related to the industry
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Collaborate in generating creatives and complementary marketing services
- Monitoring costs and return on investment (ROI) and other KPIs
- Work directly under the company’s Head of Marketing
We are looking for the PERFECT candidate. It doesn’t mean you have to know everything from day 1, but you MUST have an incredible passion for online marketing. You also must have the ability and motivation to solve every marketing challenge that is thrown at you. Besides having relevant experience needed to perform your responsibilities, you also -
- Must have a VERY creative mind
- Be very organized, problem solver, out-of-the-box thinker
- Constantly seek to learn
- An academic degree - MUST
- Highly proficient with the English language
- 2-3 years PPC experience – MUST (agency experience - Advantage)
- E-commerce advertisement experience a plus
- Expert in Facebook advertisement - MUST
- Experience with Google Ads. Google Shopping experience - Advantage
- Experience with Taboola, Outbrain & Amazon Platforms - Advantage
- Understanding of the digital acquisition ecosystem (Text, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Email, Paid Social Channels)
- Comprehensive understanding of Landing pages, Conversion Tactics, and Attribution scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in Photoshop - Advantage
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize tasks
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving ability
if you KNOW you've got what it takes, then we would love to hear from you today!
One thing - You will have to prepare a case study for us as part of the screening process.
*** Offices located in Ramat Gan near the train station.
Please send us your CV and relevant links (LinkedIn/GitHub/StackOverflow) to email@example.com